- Core Activities
- Offices & Plant
- Strengths & Advantages
From a blacksmith shop founded in 1956, ADF GROUP INC. has become a North American leader in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of complex steel superstructures, and architectural and miscellaneous metals, for five key segments of the non-residential construction market:
(Office towers, hotels, headquarters, public buildings)
• Commercial and Recreational Complexes
(Convention centers, museums, arts centers, sports and recreational facilities, stadiums)
• Airport Facilities
(Airport terminals, ramps and access ways, maintenance hangars, aerospatial complexes)
• Industrial Complexes
(Power stations, petrochemical complexes, automotive installations, processing facilities)
• Transport Infrastructures
(Bridges and overpasses, people transport systems, piers)
A pioneer in the development and implementation of innovative solutions, ADF Group is recognized for its engineering expertise, its proactive project management, as well as for its capacity and skills in the fabrication of complex steel superstructures. Its commitment to deliver every project in accordance with the industry's highest quality standards constitutes a core aspect of the Corporation's mission.
ADF Group Inc. is located in Terrebonne (Quebec, Canada). The industrial complex houses the Company's offices and an ultra-modern fabrication plant. With easy access to the main highways, railways and seaways surrounding Montreal, the Company benefits from fabrication facilities adapted to the size of the structural steel components it fabricates, and can rely on an important expansion capacity.
Lot: 2,000,000 square feet (185,807 square meters)
Five (5) fabrication bays - Five (5) steel handling and storage bays
Four (4) outside yards
ADF benefits from a unique fabrication capacity and expertise which gives the Corporation a strong position with respect of its structural steel competitors, relying mainly on the following:
- Project management team experienced in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of complex structural steel, heavy steel components, and miscellaneous and architectural metals.
- Team of engineers recognized for their innovating ideas, complex connection and heavy built-up steel component expertise, and their capacity to fully integrate engineering solutions to the fabrication and installation processes.
- Computerized 3-D design system integrated to the fabrication process, and state-of-the-art network and detailing/modeling software.
- Automated fabrication process and ultra-modern equipment and machinery, surpervised by an integrative approach to project management.
- Purchase volume and inventory process delivering lower procurement costs, and optimized raw material use.
- Rigorous operational processes and quality control, in conformance with ISO and AISC international standards.
- Qualified and experienced personnel, who cumulate many years of know-how in structural steel projects of all kinds.
- Lifting capacity of over 100 tons.